Our aim is to provide the market and the customers with customized solutions,
Whatever a single product or complete sets of equipment.
Compared with the centrifugal pump, the vertical Stainless Steel Submersible Sewage Pump has fewer channels left by its impeller and is easier to transport with the fibers or other suspended impurities in the sewage. So what are its advantages? Here are the advantages of introducing it.
- Compact structure and small footprint. The vertical stainless steel submersible sewage pump is immersed in liquid, it can be installed directly in the sewage tank, without the need to build a special pump room to install pumps and machines, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
- Easy to install and maintain. The small vertical stainless steel submersible sewage pump can be installed free of charge, and the large vertical stainless steel submersible sewage pump is generally equipped with an automatic coupling device, which can be installed automatically and is convenient for installation and maintenance.
- Long-term continuous operation. Since the vertical stainless steel submersible sewage pump is coaxial with the motor, the shaft is short, and the weight of the rotating parts is light, the load (radial) on the bearing is relatively small, and the service life is much longer than ordinary pumps.
- There are no problems such as cavitation and irrigation, especially after the operation of the staff brings a lot of conveniences.
- Low vibration and noise, low motor temperature, no pollution to the environment.